Horizon School Division:
- Values the importance of collaborative relationships with the extended community (families, residents, neighbours, businesses, government agencies, other education jurisdictions and post secondary institutions).
- Involves parents as active partners in creating student success.
- Develops and maintains effective (open, purposeful, interactive, appropriate and proactive) communication between itself, the schools, the students, the parents and the extended community.
- Values effective communications that:
- Builds credibility and trust.
- Enhance public understanding.
- Realize effective relationships.
- Stimulate public interest and participation.
- Are sensitive to public attitudes and perceptions.
- Provide continuous, objective, and comprehensive information.
Communication Services Officer
Horizon School Division #205
Direct Line - 306-682-8609